The greatest threat to Arthur & Gyan and their world is the enemy within.In a violent age when enemies besiege Brydein and alliances shift as swiftly as the wind, stand two remarkable leaders: the Caledonian warrior-queen Gyanhumara and her consort, Arthur the Pendragon. Their fiery love is tempered only by their conviction to forge unity between their disparate peoples. Arthur and Gyan must create an impenetrable front to protect Brydein and Caledonia from land-lusting Saxons and the marauding Angli raiders who may be massing forces in the east, near Arthur’s sister and those he has sworn to protect. But their biggest threat is an enemy within: Urien, Arthur’s rival and the man Gyan was treaty-bound to marry until she broke that promise for Arthur’s love. When Urien becomes chieftain of his clan, his increase in wealth and power is matched only by the magnitude of his hatred of Arthur and Gyan—and his threat to their infant son. Morning’s Journey propels the reader from the heights of triumph to the depths of despair, through the struggles of some of the most fascinating characters in all of Arthurian literature. Those struggles are exacerbated by the characters’ own flawed choices. Gyan and Arthur must learn that while extending forgiveness to others may be difficult, forgiveness of self is the most excruciating—yet ultimately the most healing—step of the entire journey. Available for purchase via:
- Amazon.com Kindle sites worldwide (English text), including Brazil, Canada, France,Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the UK, and the US.
- Apple iPads, iPhones, etc. via the iTunes catalog.
- Barnes & Noble Nook.
- Kobo ebook (Adobe DRM EPUB format).
- Smashwords (Adobe DRM EPUB format).
- Sony Reader Store (Adobe DRM EPUB format).
- Paperback edition (English text) are available from CreateSpace, Amazon.co.uk,Amazon.com, Amazon.de (Germany), Amazon.es (Spain), Amazon.fr (France),Amazon.in (India)